One day when I was putting him in the carseat, I bumped his head on the door frame. He sternly tells me, "Mommy, you have to be careful when you are holding me!!"
Jonathan relayed this conversation to me...
Andrew: Do you know what Mommy likes to do?
Jonathan: What?
Andrew: Go to the bathroom. She always does that.
In HEB, we cut through the wine section one day...
Andrew: I like wine!
Me: Well, wine is a drink for grown-ups. You can pretend to like wine, but you can't really drink it.
Andrew: (loudly) No, I like wine! I drink it!
Me: (walks very quickly out of wine section, hoping that no one hears my 3-year-old talking about how much he loves wine)
We have given him a "summertime haircut" to save time and effort - we just took the clippers and gave him a buzz cut in the backyard. As we were cutting his hair, he exclaims "You're mowing my hair!"
No comments:
Post a Comment