Grandpa corrupting Andrew...
Fun on the swing - In the second picture he's clapping, his new favorite thing to do!
His OTHER new favorite thing to do - turning lights on and off!
Being on the boat was a new adventure for Andrew. I knew he wasn't going to be a fan of the life jacket, but I was hoping the novelty of the boat would overpower any unhappiness about having to wear it. We went out Sunday in the afternoon and he wasn't thrilled. It was hot and he couldn't seem to get comfortable or happy. Luckily we tried again on Monday morning and it was perfect! We rode out to an area that is usually underwater and found a little "beach" area to play. Andrew and Tucker had a wonderful time playing in the water!
Pretty sure he's not pleased with the outfit or the fact that I'm taking pictures of it
Tucker was a little nervous on the boat and needed to be occupying the same airspace as someone at all times...
The driver...
After awhile Andrew started to enjoy the boat and wanted to explore, including trying to climb out while we were moving...
Andrew's favorite part of the boat trip was when he got to get out and play in the water - he LOVED splashing in the lake, playing in the mud, and watching Tucker fetch sticks...
Tucker also loved splashing in the water...
Someone was so tired from all the playing that they napped the whole way back. He even fell asleep with the cheerio cup on his hand!
Tucker enjoying the boat... Also, a funny story - a few minutes after this picture was taken he put his front paws up on the front of the boat to look out. I thought he was just enjoying the view, but apparently he had to go - he was peeing in the boat!
The evening of the fourth we went out to eat at a fun burger place on the square in Llano. After our meal we walked around the grassy area around the courthouse and took some pictures. Unfortunately the camera died so we only got a few pictures of Andrew with this camera. We did get some cute family shots with our phones, but I haven't uploaded those yet!
Oh how much fun!!! I can't believe Tucker peed in the boat! The pictures of Andrew playing in the water are priceless. I also love the ones of him walking on the concrete, especially to that pretty building, that's such a cool shot! Glad you had a great 4th!
ReplyDelete