So as I have mentioned before, Andrew is a little bit of a climber. He has no fear when it comes to heights or climbing things... in fact he seems to gravitate toward things he can climb onto, and will pretty much try immediately to get on top of something. He can now consistently climb onto the coffee table and his little arm chair. He also enjoys climbing onto a basket that we have (er, had) by the tv and his four-wheeler. While I certainly don't want to encourage the climbing, he is so cute and funny to watch while he is struggling to get onto something!
Climbing the chair...



Climbing and balancing on his four-wheeler... I have no idea why he sits like that. He will fuss and climb off if you try to put his legs down the normal way. I guess he's destined to be a daredevil!



Climbing on the table...



Feeling happy and accomplished...

You didn't think I could do it, and I did!!!

Climbing the chair...
Climbing and balancing on his four-wheeler... I have no idea why he sits like that. He will fuss and climb off if you try to put his legs down the normal way. I guess he's destined to be a daredevil!
Climbing on the table...
Feeling happy and accomplished...
You didn't think I could do it, and I did!!!
So sweet! Looks like little frog legs! I love the accomplished picture! Totally Christmas card eligible!!
ReplyDeleteyou guys are in big trouble! He will be in our trees in no time. ;-)
ReplyDelete