Monday, July 25, 2011

Fun in Buda

Andrew and I are constantly on the lookout for fun things to do with friends this summer. Well lucky for us that my friend Lisa and her little boy, Matthew, are back in town and also looking for fun. Last Wednesday Andrew and I drove down to Buda to visit them. Matthew is about 9 months older than Andrew and I love to watch the things that he does and look forward to the future with Andrew. Matthew was talking up a storm and was so helpful and polite. I hope Andrew picked up a lot from him!


Andrew had a blast playing with Matthew's fun toys and then we went to "The Jumpy Place" in Kyle. As Lisa pointed out, I'm pretty disappointed I didn't think of this idea - it's a large indoor space filled with bounce houses and various playhouses/toys for young children. There's free coffee and wifi, and a snackbar and chairs for the adults to hang out! Pretty amazing and a perfect place to take kids on these unbearably hot days. I was worried that Andrew would be a little young to enjoy it, but he had a great time walking around all the play houses and riding in the Cozy Coupe Car (while Matthew pushed him... what a great friend!). Before we left we even got to get in a bouncy house and jump a little bit with the boys.

We ended the day back at Matthew's house where we ate pizza and the boys enjoyed a swim clad only in their (non-swim) diapers! Andrew had an amazing time - I'm pretty sure he thought Matthew's house was the best place ever! I had a wonderful time with Lisa and I'm so glad that our little guys will grow up to be great friends.

Matthew in the Cozy Coupe...


Andrew fascinated by the Cozy Coupe (I think I see one of these in our future... )


Love the look on both of their faces!


What a sweet friend!


Fun in the bouncy house...




Pool time fun... also, it is amazing how much water that non-swim diapers hold!



1 comment: