It's hard to believe it, but today is Andrew's two-month birthday! I can't believe how fast the time is passing! He is 1/6 of the way to a year old! He has changed so much in the past month - he is cooing, talking, smiling, and has grown so much. He now fits in size 1 diapers and finally fits well into his 0-3 month clothing. He is getting a lot more real hair on his head, in addition to the peach fuzz that has been there since birth. He likes baths (although he hates getting out), going outside, walks or rides in the car and he loves (adores!) the fan. He still is not a great sleeper, he fights sleep during the day and his sleep at night is inconsistent. There are good nights, like last night, where he sleeps from 9:30-3:30 (Thank God for those 6 hours!). Then there are nights like the night before where he is up at 1:30, 3:30, 5:30, and then every hour after that! Overall, this has been a fun month with a lot of changes, and I look forward to see how much he grows and changes in the next month! We have our two month appointment on Thursday, so I will update you with his height and weight after that.
Now onto the part everyone is eager for - the pictures! I expected them to be super cute this time since he is pretty consistently smiling and cooing. However, get the camera out and he turns into Mr. Serious! But I still think they are pretty adorable!



Of course there were also some outtakes!


But when we got him onto his changing table, he was all smiles!

Aww he is super cute! Can't wait to see you guys soon, hopefully Thursday!
ReplyDeletewe are looking forward to taking care of him Thursday night....don't make him mad at the doctor's office please. :-)
ReplyDelete