Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy One Month Andrew!

Prior to Andrew's birth, I had seen so many cute pictures online of babies wearing onesies with a number on them to show how many months old they are. After some research, I discovered www.pickysticky.com. They are not actually onesies, but stickers that you use for taking monthly photos of your child as they grow. I am sure I could make something for a lot cheaper, but hey, I am a first time mom and allowed to be frivolous like that! Because he was born early and I am a procrastinator, I didn't actually order them in time, so these pictures were actually taken when he was a month and five days old. Oops! What I didn't expect is how difficult it is to get a good picture of a non-mobile baby. I guess I assumed you just set him there and he looks adorable. It wasn't quite like that (except for the adorable part!).

Here is the progression of pictures...
Andrew looking slightly unsure of the whole process

Andrew growing more sure that he does not, in fact, enjoy this photo session

Breakdown!

Paused to change dirty diaper that was the cause of above breakdown

Tucker weighs in on all of this picture taking business

Maybe some Mommy Cuddles will help...

Maybe not!

There's a cute one!

And done.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! That is so funny! I am sure he'll learn to love those monthly pictures!

    ReplyDelete