Thursday, June 12, 2014

Have feet, will travel...

So as I mentioned in the last post, Benny is off and walking! It's funny how different walking and crawling are, as far as getting into things goes. When Ben started crawling, he would crawl places to try to stand - the end goal was pulling up to standing. Now that he's up and walking, he can see a whole lot more, and his end goal has definitely changed - get into anything and everything! His favorites places to destroy walk to are the pantry, Andrew's room, and the front windows.

Hey, don't tell Andrew I'm in here, k?



Woo hoo, treasure! Andrew calls this his pirate treasure!

What else can I get into?!


Who's that rearranging the pantry? Why, it's Snack Jr.!

His older brother, the original Snack, doing the same thing three years ago!

His other favorite hobby, pushing chairs around!

What else can I get into? I'm so cute you can't even be mad at me!

I am saying "Benjamin Patrick!!!" a whole lot more, though. Benny's going to learn that middle names mean business!



Catching some shows in his chair!

And again, big brother three years ago doing the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment