Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

What a lucky family we are, to have so many wonderful fathers in our lives! Thank you to Jonathan for being an amazing father to our boys, and a wonderful example of a husband and man. Thank you to our wonderful fathers, who have become amazing grandfathers to our boys. Andrew and Benjamin love their Papaw and Grandpa so much, and are so lucky that you are so involved in their lives. Because I don't have school, we were more prepared for Father's Day than Mother's Day, and did a little photo shoot for the dads. We framed the pictures for them, and I think they turned out pretty cute! Even the outtakes were pretty cute, and hilarious!
They were unsure of the whole photo shoot thing...

Well, Ben was pretty sure at this point that he was going to hate it!


Even with Ben sucking his thumb, I think they're pretty adorable!


Uh-oh, pile of brothers!

This one may be my favorite in all the pictures!

So sweet! I love them so much!

I also love this one - Andrew's so sweet!

I was telling him jokes to get him to smile.

Ben was done with the picture taking!

Whoa!

And, that was the end of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment