Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Best Buds

Tucker and Andrew have always had sort of a lukewarm relationship. Tucker's world was rocked pretty hard when we brought home Andrew, and once Andrew became interested in him, Tucker was too afraid of the small, walking, grabbing person to warm up to him. Tucker has mellowed a lot in the past four years, and he isn't as skittish around toddlers as he was when Andrew was little. Ben is very interested in Tucker, and Tucker seems to tolerate a lot from him. We have learned also from Andrew that how we treat Tucker is reflected back through how they treat him, so we are trying to model gentle touches and nice words! I hope that Benjamin will grow to love Tucker as much as we do! Here are some sweet shots that I got of the two best buddies interacting one day.








2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Tucker gets some enjoyment from Ben and they become playmates. Tucker deserves as much. He has a lot of love to share.

    ReplyDelete