Monday, June 3, 2013

Sweet Benjamin's Newborn Photos

Here are the newborn photos taken by the very talented Brian Tarver of Brian Tarver Photography.

I always want to remember how tiny his hands are!

And the tiny feet!



I love this one!

Andrew loves Ben, and this was the first time he got to hold him. I am so glad we got that moment in pictures!

My precious boys!





Before...

And after!

Silly boy was awake the whole photo shoot! I was hoping for a sleepy baby that would pose in any which way, but he was having none of that! He stared at the camera the whole time!

Mr. Blue Eyes - His eyes are a constant source of discussion! Andrew's eyes are a beautiful chocolate brown, but most of us think that Ben's eyes are going to stay blue. If I remember correctly, Andrew's eyes were a darker brownish-blue very early on. Ben's are a very clear blue, and seem to be getting lighter. I guess time will tell, but for now we love looking at his blue eyes!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love them! Especially the comparison before he was here and after, what an amazing picture!

    ReplyDelete