I love holidays with Andrew this year! Two was fun, but this year at three Andrew is
very excited about holidays. As soon as he saw pumpkin things appearing around the end of September, he started asking about Halloween! As I mentioned earlier, he wanted to be a firefighter just like last year. Gee, thanks Andrew for making this the least stressful costume year ever!! We were also lucky that his too-big costume from last year fit perfectly this year. Win-win-win! He was super excited to trick-or-treat, and was very friendly with candy-givers and other trick-or-treaters. We weren't out for long, but overall it was a great experience and a great night. I love the magic of this time of year, and as cliche as it is, it is infinitely more fun to experience the joy through their eyes!
First, a comparison pic: sweet two-year-old Andrew as a firefighter last year.
Taking pictures before school. He was so excited!
Target glowsticks - he loved these!
Notice poor Benny's sock-less feet? Mom-fail! His feet were blocks of ice by the end of trick-or-treating!
Sweet Benjamin went trick-or-treating also, but he preferred his fingers to candy.
I guess the wait at this house was too long?
At this point he started running away from us screaming, "No more pictures! Stop taking pictures!"
Enjoying the magic of the evening!!
No comments:
Post a Comment