
I am so excited about the holidays this year! Andrew is at an age where I think he'll really get into the traditions and excitement. One tradition that he's been excited about for awhile is going to the pumpkin patch. As soon as he started seeing Halloween-ish things in stores, he started talking about going to pick out pumpkins. Everything worked out last weekend, and we ventured out to the pumpkin patch after breakfast. We had a great time and both boys enjoyed the outing!
Me and my sweet boys - You can tell, Andrew was eager to be done with the picture-taking!
Our Family
What family pictures usually look like...
Sweet Andrew
My blue-eyed boy
Yay pumpkin patch!
Wait, you're setting me down on these things?!
I don't like this!
Andrew wanted to be unhappy, too.
Surveying the pumpkins...
He was very interested in the gourds!
Gabby & Pawpaw love those sweet boys! Andrew doesn't look like a toddler anymore !
ReplyDeletelove you guys!
ReplyDeleteDaddy / Paw Paw