Saturday, December 17, 2011

Adventures of the Pajama Houdini

Remember this? Well, he is at it again! The onesies worked for awhile, and I thought we'd be in the clear since the weather has been cooler and he's been wearing zip-up footie pajamas. But our little Houdini is much too clever for simple footie pajamas. I should have known it was coming when we found this after nap time....


Pretty sure he's trying to hide the evidence here by sticking his arm back up through the sleeve.... oh, clever Andrew!!

Soon after, we started finding this in the mornings....




I have absolutely no idea how or why he did this. And how he was able to get his arm out without unsnapping the top?! Although he's quite adorable with his half-dressed look, I worry about him getting cold! One night, Jonathan came home from work and noticed he looked a little different in the crib. He had completely undressed himself on the top half - only the legs of his pajamas were still on! I don't have a picture of this, unfortunately. I was too tired to get the camera at three in the morning am too nice of a mom to document that on film! I am sure that one day we will wake up to find him completely undressed. I know it is coming! I'm just crossing my fingers he doesn't figure out how to undo the diaper!

1 comment:

  1. Haha. That is precious!!!! I'm so impressed! Hopefully he doesn't figure out that diaper, yikes! Duct tape will be your friend.

    ReplyDelete