Since I was super late on his 9 month post, there isn't too much to write about. He is crawling/cruising up a storm. He is fast and he loves to get into things (especially things that Mommy and Daddy don't want him to have!) His new favorite thing to do is stand up in front of the TV and push the button to turn it on and off. He'll start crawling over toward the TV and turn back and look at me. I'll say Andrew, no, and he'll smile and crawl super fast over to the TV, making me chase after him and redirect him toward something he CAN play with. He loves to cruise the furniture and can stand easily using something (the wall, a window, furniture) for balance. He loves to stand by the back door, look outside, and bang on the window. It is especially funny when Tucker is on the outisde looking in - the grass is always greener for those two! One exciting advance he's made in the past two weeks is that he can get down from a standing position. This helps him move from place to place without assistance.
Andrew's still eating like a champ (he loves food) and now has 5 teeth! He had three on the bottom first, and then just this week the top two popped out. Every day he is looking like more of a toddler and less of a baby. He loves to smile and if you look at him and smile he will crunch up his nose and make a big cheesy grin. I need to try to get it on camera.
All of the new skills that Andrew has acquired made taking his 10 month pictures pretty challenging. He wasn't too interested in sitting there and smiling at the camera. But the pictures turned out cute, even if they aren't so traditional!
Some cute ones:
When stuffed dogs attack:
Mom and Dad, I'm done with the picture taking. I'm off to explore what's behind the chair...
hi Sweetie! It really is amazing how much he has changed this month. He is becoming a big boy that grins and gets his way with everyone. I really enjoyed having you, Andrew, and Tucker here last weekend. Almost time to get the boat ready....
ReplyDeletelove you guys!
Grandpa Mike :-)
Wow! Almost a year old? That really is amazing how quickly the time has gone! I am sure I'll be saying that soon enough, although we only have a week down so far! I love the pic where he is tanding with his little legs straight and his tooshy front and center! Cute!
ReplyDelete