Thursday, June 28, 2012

Our Little Buckaroo Turned Two!

Sorry blog readers (aka grandparents) - I've been having way too much fun this summer to blog about it! I've been reading tons of books, sleeping as late as Andrew will allow, and going to as many playdates as we possibly can! I'm going to try to be a better blogger in the future. Andrew is doing so many awesome things right now and I want to remember them!

Well, it's only a month two months late, but I wanted to post a recap of Andrew's second birthday party. What a day it was! This party would not have happened without the amazing help of our parents  - Andrew is so blessed to have such giving and generous grandparents. From helping make food, cleaning up our house for visitors, taking pictures at the party, to my mom who designed and printed the amazing invitations and hand assembled the amazing favors... the party was a success because of them! We had a great time, and I think it was fun for Andrew also!
Here is the amazing invitation:

And some pictures:

Cute Cowboy/Birthday Boy

The Corral

Sandra is so creative!

The one in charge!

Matthew did an awesome job showing how to use the horses!

It's tiring being a cowboy!

Cupcakes that were melting in the heat!

The closest Andrew got to a cupcake...

Sweet Hannah seemed to enjoy hers!

Bronc resting up after playing.

So many fun presents!

Our budding Picasso with his gift from Jenifer.

He still loves to "write". He will write for awhile and then tell me about what he was writing about - usually it's food - haha! He likes to write about Chick-fil-a (shocker) and applesauce!

Tired but still having fun with Uncle Nick!




No comments:

Post a Comment