Thursday, August 5, 2010

He rolls!

Andrew hit a new milestone this week! Grandma Karen has been staying with us this week to take care of Andrew during the day while I went to work for training. She mentioned to me that one day she saw him roll over from his belly to his back. I was so excited for Andrew, and I really wanted to see him do it! I knew that it could be inconsistent at first, so I wasn't surprised that he wasn't doing it all the time. But this morning we were watching him on the blanket for tummy time and he rolled himself over! I was thrilled to see it, but I wanted to get it on video so that other people could see his new trick! I figured that he probably wouldn't do it again, but I wanted to try anyway. We set him down and he rolled over almost immediately! Then I tried it again and he did it again within seconds. He must be really getting the hang of this rolling thing!


1 comment: