I was so excited to bring the boys to see Santa this year. Andrew has been totally into Santa and Christmas this year, and I thought he'd be so excited to tell him exactly what he wants (a firetruck...duh!). With sickness and busyness this month, we didn't get out to see Santa until 3 days before Christmas. (Note to self and other parents: When you procrastinate, you pay lots of money to see Santa!). We read some reviews online and decided to see the Santa at the Domain. We got there right after it opened and there was barely a line - yeah! Andrew was so excited and hyper the whole time in line, I assumed that he would climb right up into Santa's lap - nope! He froze when it was our turn. He collapsed into a little ball on the floor and Jonathan had to pick him up. He kept trying to hide his face from Santa.
Not thrilled with Santa...
But I have to say - that Santa was worth every cent of the 29.99 that we paid, because he was AMAZING! He was telling every child how good they were and how proud his or her parents were. He told Andrew he didn't have to look at him, to just listen. He asked Andrew what he wanted for Christmas, and then told Andrew that the elves love making firetrucks. That warmed Andrew right up, and we ended up getting great pictures! I would highly recommend the Domain Santa to anyone in the Austin area. What a great memory!
Still trying...
Love this one!
Ben's skeptical that this guy is the real deal, so he decides to do a little "beard check".
Ouch!
No comments:
Post a Comment