Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Bronc!

A couple weeks ago Andrew's cousin Bronc turned 1 year old! We were excited to celebrate with them and to see Bronc. Although they don't really interact yet, I'm sure they'll have tons of fun together as they get older! Again, sorry for the million pictures - we took 260 on our camera! (Don't worry, I've only included some of them in this post!)


Cousins! I don't usually see this, but they look alike in these pictures!

Grandma and the Birthday Boy

Grandpa Ray and Andrew

Silly Grandpa Ray!


Fun in the Bouncy Castle

Bronc has a fun backyard!

The Birthday Boy

Fun with Uncle Shawn

Happy birthday to Bronc!

Cake!!



Posing with Grandma and Grandpa Riley

Grandpa Ray's face says it all - dirty diaper!!

Caught in the act...

Nick and Bronc

Posing in the SSG

Bronc with Grandma and Grandpa Riley

Bronc's front yard is fun, too!

The Pflugerville Rileys in the SSG

No comments:

Post a Comment